Paa Halzuwn – the mathematical spiral game
For anyone who loved playing Snakes and Ladders as a child, then this exciting mathematical board game of Paa Halzuwn is just for you!
Hop on board and play while you learn
The name Paa Halzuwn means 'The Spiral' and was inspired by the vibrant ancient culture of Africa. A game of problem-solving which will most certainly arouse curiosity in its players.
It is a well-known fact that children learn best when having fun. When children enjoy a memorable experience, it is easier for their brains to retain the information. Not only has Paa Halzuwn been created to enable children to improve their math skills whilst playing, it has been specially designed as an interactive and easy to grasp activity for all levels of ability.
Choose from one of three adaptation of Paa Halzuwn, with the aim of the game to race against opponents by travelling up and down the board. It stretches one's mental muscles when landing on the various mathematical operators in conjunction with the dice.
To win the game, the ultimate objective is for the first player to reach cell 144.
Be a part of the 144 when you complete Paa Halzuwn!
Never again will stimulating children's mental thought process be a boring, disengaging and fruitless task of anxiety and concern. This is an intellectual game which is based on a combination, of chance and strategy for children as well as adults. Playing Paa Halzuwn will improve confidence and advance their skills, making learning mathematics fun. This is a must have educational tool for parent's home schooling or teaching within a school setting.
About the game
An exciting mathematical board game for the whole family to enjoy, again and again!
- Designed to help develop your math skills while you play
- Suitable for 2 – 4 players
- Ages 5 years and up (with assistance) and 9 years and up (without assistance)
- 1 playing board
- 4 pairs of player's pieces
- 4 dice
You will love this board game because…
- It’s a dynamic, competitive and fun game for all the family
- Improve your mathematical skills in no time
- Three versions of the game to choose from, including one that is more down to chance and two that are more strategic
- Wonderfully illustrated to enhance your board game playing experience
- The mathematical spiral game with a playability level that’s through the roof